Is Gina Clayton-Tarvin Right For Huntington Beach?
Things that have untouched back Gina Clayton-Tarvin took over:
– A 10% lift was solution in less than 2 years.
– 3 schools shut the length of for containing asbestos At a cost of exceeding $20Million the decision was made to depart asbestos in the schools. It would have cost lonely $500,000 to extremely sever the asbestos and a
– 2 week delay. Gina Clayton-Tarvin led the Board to keep the asbestos so wish View (where her child attended) would not have a stop in the schedule. (March 2015 Board Minutes)
– test Scores have plummeted. look Register article (http://www.ocregister.com/articles/view-682206-district-ocean.html) We are no longer a leader in the County. (http://www.ocregister.com/articles/test-682268-county-districts.html)
– Parents must be fingerprinted at their own cost to volunteer (August 16, 2016 Board Minutes/Board Policy 1240)
– Deletion of Saturday Academy (January 13, 2015 Board Minutes)
– abbreviated the community input and transparency by reducing the number of members upon the Community Budget warning Committee (CBAC). (February 3, 2015 Board Minutes/Board Policy and Administrative Regulation 3100)
– Moved meeting start get older from 7PM (closed session 6 pm) to 6 PM (closed session 5 pm) to cut on the go parent/community input. (February 3, 2015 Board Minutes/Board Policy and Administrative Regulation 9322)
– Unions were solution 5 minutes to habitat the Board of Trustees and the Public remains at 3 minutes. (January 8, 2015 Board Minutes/Administrative Regulation 9323)
The asbestos at our schools has not been removed as Gina Clayton-Tarvin has publicly been telling parents and the community
There are the reports that prove it:
AHERA Asbestos Report clearly showing Hope View Elementary is NOT “asbestos free” as Gina claims to parents and the media
AHERA Asbestos Report clearly showing Lake View Elementary is NOT “asbestos free” as Gina claims to parents and the media
AHERA Asbestos Report clearly showing Oak View Elementary as NOT “asbestos free” Gina claims to parents and the media
AHERA_grand jury report_2016-06-30.pdf
OVSD’s official AHERA 3-Year Management Plans
Youtube video of Gina Clayton -Tarvin being less than truthful about the removal of asbestos from our schools
The AHERA reports have shown for years and years and years the district knew roughly the asbestos in our schools. It was not a problem.
Apparently the lonely one who was surprised to learn roughly the asbestos was Crooked Gina. And next Gina needlessly scared everyone that the
sky was falling.. Now she is taking the story for “saving the children”. She needs to put up with story for wasting tens of millions of tax dollars and
not even finishing the job.
Gina Clayton Tarvin is a literary in the ABC literary District in Cerritos, CA where she is the teachers devotion representative.
As President of the Board of the Ocean View literary District she has taken Carol Hansen from the ABC literary District and
brought her here. Gina Clayton has with brought exceeding to Ocean View different pal, Mr. Joe Weber who was a governor of Accounting
and is not our Director of Fiscal Services. She is filling up our district gone her friends. How kind of her to realize this for the children.
President Gina Clayton-Tarvin